- Google pay allows Android users to purchase coins.
- Registered android users who have linked their credit or debit card to the Google’s payment app can purchase crypto on Crypto.com.
- Android users can also use their Coinbase card to pay for goods and services.
Crypto.com introduces a new payment option that allows Google Pay users to buy crypto on the app. In addition, the new Google pay in-app function will be available on Crypto.com and its crypto wallet, allowing users to purchase coins more efficiently.
The news came in today’s early hours and will be officially introduced on the app next week. This feature is available only to android users and not iPhone users. These android users must be registered on Google pay and have registered credit and debit cards.
Crypto.com has more than 250 cryptocurrencies to trade and is known for quick and secure trades. These coins will also be available to Google play users when they purchase crypto using the in-app feature.
Recently, Crypto.com obtained a permit to conduct business in different countries. Italy, Greece, Dubai, and Singapore are the news countries added where crypto activities can be carried out.
Further, besides buying crypto on Crypto.com from Google pay, users can pay for goods and services using their Coinbase card. However, all these will only occur if you are a registered user and if your card is registered. Here is how to use your debit or credit card on Crypto.com
Using Google Pay on Crypto.com
- First, link your credit or debit card to your Google pay account
- Click on the “trade” option on the Crypto.com home page
- Click the “Buy” option, then select the cryptocurrency you wish to buy
- Under the “Cash” option, tap Google pay and the “Buy” button for the second time.
- Confirm in the checkbox your transaction to continue the process