NFT (non-fungible token) is a digital asset usually bought/sold using cryptocurrency, quickly gaining popularity. Binance NFT and OpenSea NFT are two of the biggest exchanges where you can buy and sell NFTs. However, if you’re planning to invest in this new type of currency, protecting your tokens is vital. Here are some tips to help keep your NFTs safe!
- The first tip for protecting an NFT coin is using cold storage wallets or hardware devices like Trezor. It would mean storing your coins offline, so they cannot be hacked into or stolen by hackers online.
- Another way to protect your NFT tokens is using a password or PIN code, which helps keep your tokens safe, should someone gain access to your account.
- Also important is to make sure that you are not reusing the same passwords on different websites. If either of your accounts gets hacked, hackers could gain access to all of your other accounts as well.
- Be careful about where you store your NFTs. Ensure that you keep them in a secure place and away from potential thieves.
- Another thing to keep in mind is that NFTs are still new and experimental. As a result, there is a chance that they could lose value or even become worthless over time. So, only buy NFT with what you can afford to lose.
- Always be vigilant about phishing scams and other online attacks that could steal your coins. Not sharing your personal information or login credentials with anyone is the safest way to go!
- Finally, always do your research before buying any cryptocurrency! There are a lot of scams out there, so make sure you’re investing in something that has a solid foundation.